Brass is building a new kind of company to support local businesses and businesspeople. Our goal is to help everyone in their pursuit of economic freedom. We are new and rethinking for better everything so we can make life simpler, better for business people.
To do this correctly, we need to have the best people and support them to do their best work.
We seek a talented and motivated Product Designer to join our Product & Design Team!
In this role, you will be responsible for designing product features and user experiences for one or more of our various products. By constantly focusing on our customers, you’ll create products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful to all.
You must be a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. You must possess a rare blend of interface design, user experience design and prototyping skills.
You will report to the Product & Design Lead.
- Cross-functional collaboration between product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to turn ideas into visually compelling and user-friendly designs.
- Using research tools and methodologies to understand user needs.
- Generating low and high-fidelity prototypes for research purposes.
- Contribute to the Brass design system.
- Improve the design of existing products.
- Provide on-demand assistance to teams at various stages of the product lifecycle.
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your work
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Figma
- A creative eye, good imagination, and vision.
- A firm grasp of market trends and consumer preferences.
- Practical experience using computer-aided design software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational abilities.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Great user-interface design skills
- A sharp mind for creative problem solving
- Good grasp of how to use data to inform decisions
- Previous experience designing financial products is a plus.
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines