When adopting AI technology, organisations must also be aware of the contractual risks involved. By addressing these contractual risks, organisations can better navigate the AI journey and mitigate potential legal challenges.
On the 7th of December 2023 at 4pm GMT our expert panel will discuss and examine:
- Practical insights and actionable advice on how to navigate the adoption of AI in legal practice while mitigating contractual risks using case studies, and best practices that attendees can apply.
- Explore how AI technologies may involve the processing of sensitive data and discuss contractual safeguards to ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Examine how contracts can allocate responsibility for errors, biases, or unforeseen consequences of AI applications.
The speakers for this discussion are:
- Vanesa Akuetteh (Associate, Eight Geeks)
- Philip Twum, ACCA (Fintech Consultant)
- Frederick Abu-Bonsrah (Head of Legal, Farmerline Group and Legal Counsel, Kwame AI)
- Kwasi Okrah (Banking, Finance & Tech Lawyer and Launchpad Program Lead at N.Dowuona & Company)
The event will host 10 outstanding speakers from Ghana discussing and debating several topics within the legal and technology space and how they intersect. The Accra Lawtech Hangout is one of LegalTech’s “must attend” conferences. The conference takes place on the 7th of December 2023 at 4pm GMT.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS
For further information including the full agenda, speaker list, and details of how to book your place, click here.
You can follow updates about the conference via The Accra Lawtech Hangout social media platforms:
LinkedIn: Legal Tech Lounge